• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im convinced my rabbit it lonely...

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
Heya.. i have posted a post like this before.. anyway im really sorry if im annoying anyone posting it again i just want wats best for bugsy :)
Anyway he lives outside in the shed in his double hutch and has constant access to a 5 foot by 8 foot 9 long run.. but i dont get too see him much as im always out and that.. i will be gettin him neuterd in the witson week off.. but i know thats 2 weeks away and he will have to wait another 6 weeks after that because he will be fertile for up to 6 weeks.. im thinking about bringin him up my bedroom just for the next 8 weeks.. so he will see me a little bit more.. he wont see me much more but he will see me like 2 and a half hours a day more.. :S? But the only room i can give him would be 2 foot 4 wide.. and 6 foot long.. which i know is alot smaller than what he has out the shed? what u all think?
I did make up my mind.. and decided 2 bring him in but thinking about it i really dont know so any advice would be good? please dont say its my decison i know whats best coz i dont lol otherwise i wouldnt be asking..
thanks Xxxx
sorry for rambling on hehe :p

As long as you're planning on getting him a friend once his hormones have subsided I don't think you need worry too much! Have you tried scatter feeding at all? And making him a new 'adventure playground' every day? That'll give him something to think about. :D

Welcome to the madhouse that is RU, by the way! :wave:

Last edited:
I love having my bun indoors

I love having my rescue bunny indoors it is nice to watch her you find out so much more about them when you can spend lots of time with them.
But it might not be right for your rabbit. You know your bunny best.
I am sure you will get some great advice.

As long as you're planning on getting him a friend once his hormones have subsided, I don't think you need worry to much! Have you tried scatter feeding at all? And making him a new 'adventure playground' every day? That'll give him something to think about. :D

Welcome to the madhouse that is RU, by the way! :wave:

Great advice

Back