• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Scamp

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Some people have asked for pics of Scamp, so here he is :)

Yesterday morning when he came home...
100_2414.jpg

Sleepy Scamp
100_2412.jpg

Eating his nomnoms :)
100_2418.jpg

100_2416.jpg

And a few minutes ago (hes had a morphine based injection so hes very very sleepy)
100_2419.jpg

He is obviously very poorly, but im so glad to have him home :) :love: Still got a long way to go, we will keep fighting :love:

Scamp: Fankoo Scamper, i'll be up on that window ledge again in a few weeks, you just wait and see. Will keep me mummeh on er toes until then!

Scamp: Fankoo Scamper, i'll be up on that window ledge again in a few weeks, you just wait and see. Will keep me mummeh on er toes until then!

Scamper says: Dat's wot yoo have to do wiv mummehs! :wave:

Dus you fink I is a pretty bun? :oops:

Scamper says: Dat's wot yoo have to do wiv mummehs! :wave:

Dus you fink I is a pretty bun? :oops:

Scamp: I does, yes :oops: Does you finks i am? Wiv my wee stained feeties from when i was in da hospital? :oops: I is goin to make da mummeh wait on me ands and foots!

Scamp: I does, yes :oops: Does you finks i am? Wiv my wee stained feeties from when i was in da hospital? :oops: I is goin to make da mummeh wait on me ands and foots!

Yes I does I finks yoo is very handsem. :love: And I speshly likes your feetsies.

I playses in a garden every day but my feetses look wee-stained too. :oops: Here is a pickcher of them for yoo to see

628.jpg

Yes I does I finks yoo is very handsem. :love: And I speshly likes your feetsies.

I playses in a garden every day but my feetses look wee-stained too. :oops: Here is a pickcher of them for yoo to see

628.jpg

Awwwh :love:

Scamp: I really likes yo feetsies, they looks like mine. I finks i luvs you :love:

awwwww, how cute his he lying on the snuggle safes???? :love::love::love::love: snuggles from Auntie Vikki wee man!

I as to av 2 snugglesafes aunty Vikki, i is too bigs for 1!

I is being nortay today, playing the mummeh up, rattling me puppy pen and frowing me water all ova da floor!

Awwwh :love:

Scamp: I really likes yo feetsies, they looks like mine. I finks i luvs you :love:

Scamper says: I wuvs you and your feetsies too, but I wuvs Captain Carrot as well. Wud you luikes to fights him for me?

PS Mummeh says he is a continuental giyant, wotever they is...

Awww :love: I'm glad Scamp is being a bit norty today, shows he still has plenty of fight and spirit!

He is very handsome and I hope he recovers well xx

Back