• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I went to Barry with my dog *photos*

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I went to Barry with my dog..... we were having a lovely time until a message on the tanoy said "This is a reminder - dogs are banned from the beach until May" ooooppsss!! The only signs we saw said pick up after your dog, so we went for a walk off the beach, lol. Here are some photos I took before though!!

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

You have now backed up Stacey from Gavin and Stacey with your pics of sunny Barry. "It never rains in Barry" remember ;)

Lovely dog by the way :love:

gavin and stacey!!

Id recognise that prom anywhere...GAVIN AND STACEY!! Wehey!!

Very sorry for my over enthusiasm over G&S :oops: :lol:

i love that programme :love:

hope you didnt have to travel far to get to barry, since that mean tannoy man kicked your gorgeous little dog off the beach! :roll:

Fantastic Photos and gorgeous dog. I nearly moved to Barry 18 years ago, found a lovely house opposite the old bakery and then the seller pulled out and decided not to sell the day before completion:censored:

Oh and my other memory of Barry Island. Landing up in hospital due to falling on the ramp to the log flume and getting my ankle grinded between the two cogs on the landing platoon:roll:

Back