• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround 'runs'....

i quite like the idea of them. only to make a tunnel onto the grass for ther run....that way i dont hae to pick them up to put them in as they hate being handled. :roll:

Not sure I like the whole idea, but I think part of it may have just solved a little future problem for me!! :D which is good! :)

i guess they would be ok as a tunnel to the run. but.... not as a run!

This is what I am thinking. My run which I want to attach to the shed is to wide and would stop being able to open the door but if I have the tunnel from the shed and then to the run I would be able to open the door and still keep the run I have.

But... how are they supposed to binky? :?

It seems like a strange idea to me... would be ok if there was a normal run attached to it somewhere. I'm sure my bunnies would quite like exploring the tunnels, but they need somewhere to stretch as well...

It seems like a strange idea to me... would be ok if there was a normal run attached to it somewhere. I'm sure my bunnies would quite like exploring the tunnels, but they need somewhere to stretch as well...

I think if it was a little add on to a normal sized run it could be quite nice as somthing else for them to do, but you know they would hide in the bits you cant get to if you needed to get hold of them for some reason! :lol:

yeah they'd be really good but you would have to have a run aswell so like you said they could stretch.......i would love to let them have more space but my garden is to big to let them free range. they would allow them to have a good run tho.....:)

the first i heard of them, was from the advertisement in rabbiting on magazine received yesterday, i don't like the look of them personally

I can see the appeal as it kind of caters to a rabbit's natural instinct to go down long, narrow spaces, ie. burrows. I think a large run is better though, so they can really run and binky about. If you have the space to put the tunnels out, it would be better given over to a larger run imo.

i quite like them. mine wont binky or run around inside a run, only when free-ranging, but they looooooooooooove to explore, so it would be quite fun as an add-on to their current set up, or just placed in the garden for them to have fun in when free-ranging. Too expensive for me, but the black tunnel look good for the price.

i think they have potential, to add extra interest, but i'd worry if people thought that was all the space rabbits needed! my bunnies are indoors but i'd like to set up something i could leave out during the summer, so they can have some fresh air when i get home from work, and i'd think about incorporating some tunnels and cornering areas but i'd want a bigger space as well.

I quite like the idea, especially if like me you have a large garden that could be unitlised better for the bunnies, but it too large for them to free range in. But like others I don't like the execution, I'd want the run areas to be "much" larger and to look more like a traditional run. I'm sure somthing similar could be home made!

Hannah :)

It looks like it would be much better if they made the tunnels wider and higher, I mean not all rabbits are small like that. :? And more stretching space.

I think if it was a little add on to a normal sized run it could be quite nice as somthing else for them to do, but you know they would hide in the bits you cant get to if you needed to get hold of them for some reason! :lol:

That is exactly what i was thinking

Back