• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else

Becca24

Mama Doe
get really over excited and proud when their bunny does somthing new for the first time???

I just came home and went out to pip and he was flopped out in his litter tray resting his chin on the side. Soooo cute!! I then get this massive rush of love for him and I wanta squeeze him and kiss him to death (which obviosuly I dont :lol:)

Please tell me others feel this too?? :oops:

Yes! Especially those who have challenges, so when Roger came out, when he hand fed,when Tilly cleaned her left foot :lol: Yes, very much so.

Yes. Max has started lying on his hutch all stretched out in the sun and he looks so cute :love: And I'm proud of Alvin, he was so neglected when he went into the rescue so seeing him enjoying nose rubs or just flopped out is nice

He has flopped and stuff before, but this was just different cos he has never done it in his litter tray before and the way he looked at me was just funny as if to say "yes I am laying in my litter tray and no I ant gonna move" till he came to check if I had any food for him! :lol:

Glad you do too though!! :D

Yes most definately, Murphy our new rescue bun is slowly getting braver with us and now doesn't run away when we go to him, small steps but they melt your heart.:)

Definitely!

I was sat watching Buttercup and Blackberry in their 'garden' this evening, and Butter is getting very bold now. Then he dug up his digging corner, and rolled in the dirt, little legs waving in the air! (wish I'd had my camera handy!) He just looked so happy, it brought tears to my eyes :oops::oops::)

Oh I love it when little lola runs round and round and round in her soil pit and then rolls in it. She emerges all scruffy and covered in soil, her wee ears stuck out to the side and a mischievious look on her face!!! Benson has started hopping on my knee for food! We have progress!!!!

Back