• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My parents are great!

Suzanne

Mama Doe
They took the two foster bunnies to the vets today and they've spent loads of time handling Sooty-Sue, one of the Elskey bunnies to get her more used to people. Whilst they were in the vets there were two other people with bunnies there. One lady had just bought two pet shop bunnies, 6 weeks old. :roll: They were at the vets to be sexed. My dad politely explained that buying from pets shops is not a good idea etc... and said that the two they had with them were rescue bunnies needing homes. The other lady there had a one year old bunny and was considering buying a friend for her so my parents gave her details for getting a rescue bunny and expalined all the benefits and that she needed to get a neutered male for her bun etc.. Neither of these people were aware of rescue bunnies before.

They are great!!! I hope they can make a difference!

Aww, good for them! I'd never heard of rescue buns before coming here. I wish there was a way of mass-advertising - like on TV or something...

I gave my mum a shock earlier though when I told her I brought a litter of 7 baby bunnies home today :lol::lol::lol: Then she said bring them round we'll look after them!!

Aww, good for them! I'd never heard of rescue buns before coming here. I wish there was a way of mass-advertising - like on TV or something...

I wish there was too. I carry a couple of posters in my car at all times & sometimes a smaller A5 version in my handbag so if I go anywhere that looks like it would accommodate a bit of advertising - I'm armed & ready!!

I wish there was too. I carry a couple of posters in my car at all times & sometimes a smaller A5 version in my handbag so if I go anywhere that looks like it would accommodate a bit of advertising - I'm armed & ready!!

That's a good idea. I did a poster blitz of the vets in the area a couple of years ago.

Your parents are great! :D
BTW, how is the sex obsessed nethie doing? I remember I wanted to adopt him, but your parents got there first, so I ended up with Marge and Homer! :)

Your parents are great! :D
BTW, how is the sex obsessed nethie doing? I remember I wanted to adopt him, but your parents got there first, so I ended up with Marge and Homer! :)

Roger is doing great! He's a lot less obsessed but he is crazy and goes mad running around the garden with Hazel! I'm popping up there tomo so I'll get some pics of him.

Roger is doing great! He's a lot less obsessed but he is crazy and goes mad running around the garden with Hazel! I'm popping up there tomo so I'll get some pics of him.

Please do! :D I'm still thinking about him! I'm so glad he's safe with your parents. :)
(P.S. I don't regret adopting Marge and Homer, despite the fact that they were my second choice.:))

Back