• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Mrs Kay @ Bunnyhop......

lildebs

Mama Doe
:wave: Oscar bun here,

100_9484.jpg

I do believe we have met, my wifey and I got married at your hotel :love: ...anyways...Mummeh says we can go to da hotel for 5days for our jollies :D ....so please could I book an Ensuite room with da best quality trays (cos da wife like to think of herself a bit of a wag bunny :roll:) and is very ouse proud ...me? well I don't care too much for dat sort of thing :roll:
Also we would like to inform you dat I also do a lot of la la laaaaaa :D so if you hear noises don't worry it's only me....well all your bunnies will make my hormones rage :oops:
Anyways I'm sure you'll enjoy our company :p ...what u say mummeh? .......Oh Mummeh says she would LIKE US BACK!! :lol:

Mrs Bella bun, who wouldn't have her photo took next to me :(
100_9501.jpg

hey Oscar bun when are you booked in for? tis little miss rosie ere and im going on my jollies there in a few months time with my boy bun :love:

well hopefully 21st-26th July, if ur der maybe we could spend a bit of time together ;):p...I'm sure Bella won't mind...she'll be too busy preening herself :lol:

well hopefully 21st-26th July, if ur der maybe we could spend a bit of time together ;):p...I'm sure Bella won't mind...she'll be too busy preening herself :lol:

awww eyes won't see you, my jollies isn't until september time

rosie rabbit x

I'm outraged!

Those buns are clearly neglected and VERY unhappy. They're going to have to come live with me
;)

They're so gorgeous :love::love:

Back