• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige & Smurf talk

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige interviews Smurf Brindle

Smurfy Brindle

Lastfamilyout7.jpg

Beige: Smurf Brindle you are the runt of Brindle Belle’s litter
Smurf: Yes Iz small and weak and my back legs don’t work properly and Iz not growing.
Beige: So do you think you are going to die like Little-un Brindle?
Big: You can’t ask a baby bunny questions like that
Beige: Big go away I am the interviewer; I am Bun Paxman, ruthless. So when will you be dying Smurf?
Smurf: Iz don’t have a date in mind, Iz iz hoping to last out until the end of the summer
Beige: The end of the summer…
Smurf: Yes summer 2020
Beige: I hope I’m still around so that I can attend your funeral
Smurf: Thank yous
Beige: So what is exactly wrong with your gammy legs?
Big: Beige you can’t say gammy legs it’s not part of the social model of disability
Beige: Big go away I am the interviewer.
Smurf: Well Iz can hop around and hop fast when the hoomin mummy is trying to catch me when I am out doing nature and it’s time for bed but Iz can’t do runnings or binkying. I iz wobberly too.
Beige: So Smurfy what do you like to do?
Smurf: I likes eating apple, pear, carrot, broccoli
Beige: What else do you like to do?
Smurf: I likes eating pellets, dried grass and Excell Country Garden Herbs
Beige: What else?
Smurf: Iz likes eating those dried egg biscuits and those treat sticks especially the strawberry ones that are hung from our cage oh and hay.
Beige: You like eating a lot
Smurf: Yes Iz doez, the hoomin mommy says she doesn’t know where I puts it… Iz puts it in my tummy
Beige: If you eat so much how come you are so small and skinny?
Smurf: Iz has been blessed with a fast metabolism
Coco Chanel: I iz Smurfy’s sister and I iz twice her size
Smurf: Go away Coco Chanel this is my interview.
Beige: So is there anything else wrong with you or is that it?
Smurf: I az a problem with my bumbum, like my bunneh mummeh and gets a mucky bumbum
Beige: I’m not surprised with all the stuff you eat
Smurf: My hoomin grandma sez I should be spoilt
Beige: You are spoilt, you are getting more than your fair share of free ranging time (doing nature) too.
Smurf:Well since Iz only going to be around until summer 2020 the hoomin mummeh sez I haz to make the best of it.

:love::love::love:

Is it wrong that I can even imagine their little bunny voices in my head when I read these conversations? :oops::oops: :lol:

:love::love::love:

Is it wrong that I can even imagine their little bunny voices in my head when I read these conversations? :oops::oops: :lol:

Only if you don't imagine them sitting at a patio set, legs crossed wearing sun glasses and sipping carrot juice through a straw. Smurf's sun glasses are bright green and star shaped, Beige's are all black.

I know you're probably tired of hearing this, but you have to write a book! :wave:

I'm glad that Smurf is doing well, but at the same time a bit sad that she hasn't grown as much as her sister.:(
Sending a lot of vibes for the little girl xxxx

I know you're probably tired of hearing this, but you have to write a book! :wave:

I'm glad that Smurf is doing well, but at the same time a bit sad that she hasn't grown as much as her sister.:(
Sending a lot of vibes for the little girl xxxx

I keep thinking I will try and put something together :lol:

Smurf is a bit of a worry she is all skin and bones and so tiny. She is very bright eyed and alert though, she doesn't appear ill and eats like a horse :roll: I will just have to keep spoiling her which is fine by Coco Chanel as she gets spoilt too.

Aww she's gorgeous.

Loved the interview too, made me giggle, you def need to put a book together, I know for a fact my kids would LOVE it.

Only if you don't imagine them sitting at a patio set, legs crossed wearing sun glasses and sipping carrot juice through a straw. Smurf's sun glasses are bright green and star shaped, Beige's are all black.

:lol::lol::lol: I can picture it now!

I'd buy your book. ;)

I saw this and have to put the kettle on and make a cup of tea before I read it - oh my - love it!!!

Awe Smurfy :love: she is so pretty!

Daisy: Mummy I would like some hair gel please but stronger than wot Dudley used as Bun Travolta!

D&Ds Mummy: But you are fluffy and gorgeous why do you want strong hair gel?

Daisy: I wants to gel my loppy ears up like Smurfs coz they looks beautiful!

D&Ds Mummy: awe Daisy, Smurfs ears are naturally uppy ears they are not gelled up!

Daisy: oh :oops: you has lovely ears Smurf I is jealous :oops:

D&Ds Mummy: Smurf we all hope that you have many many happy years living with Rabswood!

Coco Chanel !!:shock:..what a biiiig girl you are getting ..:shock: is that realy you :shock:

and little Smurf ... you are very petite darling ...and dont you know ..the best things always come in small parcels ;) :love::love:

Smurfy: I iz glad I iz on wall paper. I will ask the hoomin mummy if she will decorate the room whereI lives with Coco in Smurfy wall paper, I thinks it would looks good.

Coco Chanel:
Yes that really is me Auntie Angie I iz a big strong girl

Smurfy: I waz the only baby in my litter with up ears Daisy. Some had lopz like our bunneh mummeh some had helicpoter and I had theze up ones, I think I must takes after my father

Back