• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby girl is one today

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Can't believe my big beautiful girlie is one.. she came to me from a friend who had an accidental litter

Ian got her as a surprise he emailed me at work one day to say: stay at work for half hour extra babe:?

I came home and he handed me a box... it moved:shock:

and little baby girlie popped out :love: Altho I thought she was a little boy at the time :lol: But she answered to Bobby and that was that:D

That was the beginning of my rabbity obssession... she is so tame and follows me around the house. She is such a feisty bossy laydee Happy Birthday Bobby:love:

16119oy.jpg

Last edited:
Got my little madame a treat of pear today.. she has lost some of her fattiness so she deserves it:wave:

She has been busy chasing after the little pocket rocket Carlo :lol:

I am quite emotional, is poop being stuck at work when I wanna snuggle her soft fur, she is my best friend:love:

When my mum used to drive me to work, Dylan would run up the garden path after us and stand at the gate, watching as we drove off. It broke my heart every single morning!

When my mum used to drive me to work, Dylan would run up the garden path after us and stand at the gate, watching as we drove off. It broke my heart every single morning!

Aw Bobby is brill at emotional black mail:lol: I was shutting her door today (we have a half door like a saloon) and she was periscoping and sniff sniff sniffing as if to say where you going?? :cry: Oh well an hour to go

Can't believe my big beautiful girlie is one.. she came to me from a friend who had an accidental litter

Ian got her as a surprise he emailed me at work one day to say: stay at work for half hour extra babe:?

I came home and he handed me a box... it moved:shock:

and little baby girlie popped out :love: Altho I thought she was a little boy at the time :lol: But she answered to Bobby and that was that:D

That was the beginning of my rabbity obssession... she is so tame and follows me around the house. She is such a feisty bossy laydee Happy Birthday Bobby:love:

16119oy.jpg

HOPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BOBBY :love:

A message from Bobby Yes yes peoples fanks vewwy much! I am a big girl now! and had a wouvvley dayz... Carlo groomed my feeties for me as I loves my feet getting attentions...He also bited my bum,, but is cos I is such a pwetty laydee, he just can't help himself:lol:

We are just chillin this afternoons, Carlo is my bestest friend, he smells much better than mum:lol:

(Benson and Lola sing......)
"Haaaaaaaapy birthday toooooooo yooooooooou"

(.....And many more......)

"Happy birthday to ya, happy birthday, ha...."

That's enough Lola, noone likes a show off.

"Go Bobby! It's ya birthday, we gonna......"

LOLA!!!!!!

Back