• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hugs and tommorrow

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Hi

I think there is a few people around today who could do with hugs - so here you go ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I also think there is a few bunnies around who could do with vibes ********************vibes*******************

How about a few nose rubs - any bunnies fancy those?! ----------------------------------rub rub rub rub -----------------------------

We are going to see and hopefully bring home Isobel tommorrow - i am very nervous and also very excited! A parcel is at home waiting for me - lots of Goodies for Isobel, Lots of Goodies for Dobbin and some goodies for over bonding days and to go in the shed with them both!! (Hubby says i spend more on the bunnies than i do on him!!!!)

Sue
xx

OMG ive only just twggied who your new girly is.. wow your so lucky shes a stunning bunny, hope it all goes well :love::love::love:

Back