• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dont know if this breeder been posted.... READ

I posted about this the other day and I think somebody else has posted about it previously.. people should keep posting it though, spread the word, its disgusting!!!

oh sorry i just found it on another fourm just posted here for all bunny lovers to help out.

i wish i could take them all and i would but i dont live local and someone sed this man will invite u in and will show u what he keeps.

:) its ok like i said people should keep posting about it! does he actually manage to sell any of these poor things? i know he takes them to auctions.

i think he makes money coz he would of stop if he wasnt and i want them to burn them hutches its sickin.

They haven't been shut down because of how rubbish the RSPCA is in the area, I think. I wish I lived closer, I would kick up so much fuss..

I joined this a while back, he can take the babies to auctions, people see cuteness, what goes on behind closed doors isnt mentioned, :cry: its easy to clan up the babies and put clean hay in a pet carrier :cry:

If he's taking them to 'auctions' then surely the Pet Animals Act 1951 applies.

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/revisedstatutes/acts/ukpga/1951/cukpga_19510035_en_1

Clause 2 refers to:

"Pets not to be sold in streets, &c.If any person carries on a business of selling animals as pets in any part of a [F1street][F1road] or public place, [F2or] at a stall or barrow in a market, he shall be guilty of an offence".

By selling them at an auction, he appears to be contravening the above.

The rest of it refers to the conditions in which the animals must be kept.

Local authorities are obliged to ensure compliance with legislation in their areas.

Back