• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart has been stolen

Becca24

Mama Doe
by some incrediblly gorgeous buns at RSPCA Martlesham :love::love: in particular a lovley little Lionhead girl (stupidly I have forgotten her name) a lovley black lop called Birch has a massive personality and a gorgeous boy called Hazel who I just wanted to bring home with me he is an awesome bun. :love::love:

I went up today with Sky-O as hoping to adopt an wifey bun for Pip once he is neutered plus I am hoping to become a RSPCA volunteer. :D

:wave:

Snuggles (you can just see her in the bottom left of this pic).

036.jpg

She's a lovely girlie.

Personally, I would have thought you would have liked this little face. (mistletoe) :lol:

040.jpg

But yes, I had a lovely afternoon today, so thanks :D We need to meet up for a chat when I can be totally honest and stuffs and you need to meet my crew :p

Also, no news on the little bunny yet.

Snuggles thats it, I kept wanting to say smuzzles for some reason! :oops: Such a cuties I was telling Matt about her and Hazel!!

Aww I forgot about mistletoe!! :love:

Do you know what, they are all so lovely and just deserve some lovely forever homes!!

Yeah we need to arrange somthing, thursdays are always usually good for me. :D

Do you think she will end up keeping the baby?

Back