• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Honeybunny Jill / Tin Tin, Herge and their new bunny family

alio71

Mama Doe
To all those involved with Tin Tin and Herge at Honeybunnies I finally have a few pics for you. Have been busy bonding the guys with my crew this week. It's going really well no major scuffles. Think the boys were getting a bit of cabin fever though :( so they have been in the garden everyday for a few hours run and then coming back to the group with no problems. :D They will be moving into their new pad at the weekend with their new family. Hoping that goes smoothly and I can post you some pics of their new gaff. Here they are...(the bit of fur missing from Tin Tin's nose was done by Herge on the first night in their new home!!!!:roll:)

017-1.jpg

008-6.jpg

023-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

I so admired these boys from afar so couldn't resist once I saw their names.
Glad they have become part of such a fabulous group of buns. :love:

Thanks, they are lovely boys. We're really enjoying having them! I'm soooo glad that my bonded group is looking like it will work out. Fingers crossed for a smooth transfer to their forever home in the garden. :love:

How lovely to see:love:
A fantastic ending for these two buns
and your REW..well:love::love:

Queen Lizzie :love:, I don't understand why people aren't keen on REW, they are beauties. They even look good together as a group, lots of lovely colours but then I guess I'm biased :lol::lol:

Bunnies: OK enough is enough get us out of this cramped space, somebunnies got smelly paws phew

:lol::lol::lol: I think thats just what they are thinking now! Tabi the white and brown bun had to have an op today so just wanted to keep them in one more night to make sure she has recovered ok then off to the new pad tomorrow!!!

Back