• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
In the latest edition (received mine today) has anyone read the article about re-bonding Rabbits who have had a falling-out ?

What do you think ?

Not read it yet. Might be needing it tho as two of mine aren't getting on great on the mo. Is it any good?

I don't subscribe, but I'd be interested in a summary of what it said. We have just rebonded our two males and I just followed the recommended procedures for new bonding, with a kind of long-bonding methodology.

I would be interested to know if there are any differences in the two.

I haven't read it yet so will be interested to see what they say.

See Rimmi gets his mug in the mag - on the Make Mine Chocolate! recipe postcard.......

I've read it. I agreed with some of it especially the section in relation to wild rabbits, and not with other bits. But then my views on bonding aren't the same as many other people's on RU so I won't comment any further!

However, I thought it was a good Mag this quarter and enjoyed reading the articles and looking at all the pictures... hoping one day to see a pic of my two but it never happens! :cry::lol:

Great Magazine though.. nothing like Rabbiting On to while away an hour of the day! :D

I haven't read it yet so will be interested to see what they say.

See Rimmi gets his mug in the mag - on the Make Mine Chocolate! recipe postcard.......

Aww! I know this is a REALLY old thread, but I didnt see this postcard! Owwww!! My boy was famous and I didnt know it! :lol::lol:

Back