• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got their bunny in the Summer issue of Rabbting On?

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Got my copy today!:D

I didn't send any pics in this time (last time I had my boys on the letters page, and a pic of another bunny on the photos page :D)

Did anyone get a pic or story in this issue? Was trying to see if I could recognise anybun! :wave:

Oh yay, I was wondering when the next issue was coming out! :)
Something to look forward to now - will have to get a bar of Green & Blacks 85 to go with it...bliss! :love:

bunnymad lisa's jasmine on pictures page

im still waiting for rosie's prize from prize picture :cry: ive emailed twice, and anne was passing info onto whoever sends out the prizes, but still nothing :cry:

i was late renewing my membership and i was told id get nov issue as a backdated one. mm still no sign of that one but i got the summer one today.

Our beloved and very much missed Teasal was in there (he died just a few weeks ago) - with Florence who passed away a few years ago.

they have loads of our images on cd to use as and when they like - so am getting used to seeing bridge buns in there - but was so sad this time as it was the first page I noticed and Teasal has only been gone a short while.:cry:

(It was captioned 'bedfellows - or something - have not looked again)

Our beloved and very much missed Teasal was in there (he died just a few weeks ago) - with Florence who passed away a few years ago.

they have loads of our images on cd to use as and when they like - so am getting used to seeing bridge buns in there - but was so sad this time as it was the first page I noticed and Teasal has only been gone a short while.:cry:

Aw, that must have been a bit of a shock. :(

none of mine this time:(
but one of my sadly departed buns was in the last edition,
What a desperate claim to fame eh!:lol:

Just opened my copy and my Sophie is in there :D
I entered my 2 in the bunny of the year comp and read in the last issue that they will use entries in up coming issues. Shes the black lionhead on page 9, i'm such a proud bunny mommy :love:

just looked at at page 9! she is gorgeous.
I had a little bun just like yours she was called Martha, she is still very sadly missed.

just looked at at page 9! she is gorgeous.
I had a little bun just like yours she was called Martha, she is still very sadly missed.

Thanks hun :wave: I'm sure she knows, she was demanding her pellets this morning! Shes a little diva :lol:
Shes the talk of the office this morning cause i bought my copy in to work to show everyone.
Sorry to hear about your bun :cry: i've lost 2 myself and it hurts so much,.

Oh I showed that photo to Mike as it was such a cute photo of the bunnies all cosy in their bed.

Back