• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet......

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Beans!!

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

So so sooo cute!! :love: my hamster had one of those snuggle pouches, by the next day it was just a load of black fluff scattered around his cage :lol:

Can't believe you did it, but then how could anybody be grumpy about that lickle face???

How gorgous!! Love the backside going into the bed!!
A black eyed white?? Or is Beans a cream hammie??? No, white im sure with just a hint of ginger on his head!! Little Darling!! Now, all I have to do is wait for Marley......my new grand child......:love::love::love:

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Too cute! :love::love::love:
I love the picture of his little bum going into the wooly pocket thing.

Oh no this is not doing my will power any good at all! I've been eying up hamsters for months now. I must resist :shock:

What a beauty you have there awww :love:

Those snuggle puches are really good, I use an old keyring ring and hang it from the top bars of the cage, Alfie loves climbing the bars to plop into his pouch! I need to replace his tho as he chewed a hole in the bottom and currently falls straight through!:lol:

He is sweet, not very good at being handled yet though, hes really scared and rolls on his back whenever I put my hand near him so its going to take a while I think....I'll have offer him food and things I guess. :) :love:

Hes white, with like brown patches :love:

He is sweet, not very good at being handled yet though, hes really scared and rolls on his back whenever I put my hand near him so its going to take a while I think....I'll have offer him food and things I guess. :) :love:

Hes white, with like brown patches :love:
My rosie was like that at first, i was advised to put her in the bath so she is out of her own territory then to pick her up from the bath and guess what it worked!!! just make sure your hands are clean cos they can nip quite sharply if they can smell food on your hands. xxxxxx

My rosie was like that at first, i was advised to put her in the bath so she is out of her own territory then to pick her up from the bath and guess what it worked!!! just make sure your hands are clean cos they can nip quite sharply if they can smell food on your hands. xxxxxx

Well, I have handled them every so often since they were little, he was one of the tiny baby syraians and mum we rescued from Ledbury but they lived with Alice, hes never, ever nipped me, he just squiggles!! Hes a cutie though :love:

Well, I have handled them every so often since they were little, he was one of the tiny baby syraians and mum we rescued from Ledbury but they lived with Alice, hes never, ever nipped me, he just squiggles!! Hes a cutie though :love:

Ahhhh nothing i can say then, hes adorable. xxxxxxxx

Back