• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA 2010 Rabbit Conference

Charlotte333

Warren Scout
Hi

Is anyone going to the RWA/F 2010 Rabbit Health Matters Conferencec on the 22nd May?

I've got a ticket but I'm worried as I won't know anyone:roll:

I am going to be there (for drinkies on Friday too). I'm doing the Make Mine Chocolate! poo table. "Miss Wilhemina Chocoloppit's World of Learning" (Wilhemina being one of my rescue buns who happens to be a chocolate otter lop) - that days subject being poo!

Come and say Hi.

i'm going, with a friend in final year at vet school. Dont know if i'll be there in time to meet up on the friday, but hope to see everyone else there at some point!

Charlotte I'll pm you my mobile number so we can arrange to meet up so you don't need to be on your own fri eve or sat :)

Awe too far away for me :( Looking forward to all the updates when you all get back. The info about Panacur last year was interesting!

Just spotted this under speakers and topics:

The rabbit GI tract – on a knife edge “

Veterinary Stream
Chair
Matt Brash BVetMed MRCVS
TV Zoo Vet & Small Animal Veterinary Advisor to Burgess Pet Care

Lets hope he knows more about the rabbit GI tract than he does about bonding!!!

Awe too far away for me :( Looking forward to all the updates when you all get back. The info about Panacur last year was interesting!

Veterinary Stream
Chair
Matt Brash BVetMed MRCVS

I am driving up on the Friday afternoon, you are more than welcome to get a lift if you fancy it?

I am driving up on the Friday afternoon, you are more than welcome to get a lift if you fancy it?

Awe thanks Louise that's a very kind offer but I have a bit of a busy weekend with friends arriving Sat night and Race for Life early Sunday, plus then organising bunny sitters!! I spotted Bury in the address and for a moment got all excited thinking Bury St Edmunds and I could do it :lol:

Awe thanks Louise that's a very kind offer but I have a bit of a busy weekend with friends arriving Sat night and Race for Life early Sunday, plus then organising bunny sitters!! I spotted Bury in the address and for a moment got all excited thinking Bury St Edmunds and I could do it :lol:

That does sound busy! I can send you a copy of the notes if there is anything you are interested in :)

Veterinary Stream
Chair
Matt Brash BVetMed MRCVS

LOL

Yes, it will be interesting to see just how bunny savvy he is really...............Will have to prime our veterinary colleagues in the vet stream to give us the heads up afterwards.

That does sound busy! I can send you a copy of the notes if there is anything you are interested in :)

Ooh actually Id be very interested in the 'Diagnostic Endoscopy'! Quite topical considering we were all wondering if it was possible to use that technique to find out what was wrong with Scamp! Also if there is any new info in the 'GI tract' section regarding stasis, that would be really interesting too!! Thank you :D

ETA: Just read The Duchesses comments above does that mean the topics they listed on the site are just the vet ones? :(

Ooh actually Id be very interested in the 'Diagnostic Endoscopy'! Quite topical considering we were all wondering if it was possible to use that technique to find out what was wrong with Scamp! Also if there is any new info in the 'GI tract' section regarding stasis, that would be really interesting too!! Thank you :D

ETA: Just read The Duchesses comments above does that mean the topics they listed on the site are just the vet ones? :(

Nope both streams have the same topics, just a bit less technical for the owners

Back