• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Big Boys have had their legs extended.... (pics)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....on their hutch! They've now got longer legs on their hutch to give them more room to run underneath, which they love! They could get under there before, but now they have room to have their tunnel under there, and they've stashed various other toys under there too.

bunniesmay2010andbrownieumbrella-1.jpg

They also have a new ramp up to the hutch as it's now higher (they can jump quite easily, but a ramp's more fun!)

bunniesmay2010andbrownieumbrella-3.jpg

The only thing they're not impressed with is that I put pink carpet on the ramp :roll: (but at least it matches their stool!)

bunniesmay2010andbrownieumbrellas01.jpg

Last edited:
You wait until they dont want to come in and they are hiding under there - your buns are gorgeous - have they got brown tails??:love::love:

You wait until they dont want to come in and they are hiding under there - your buns are gorgeous - have they got brown tails??:love::love:

It's actually easier now - before I had to lie on my front to see where they were, and now I just have to kneel down to stick my head under there :lol:

I have a long handed duster (pink again :roll:) which I have to use to tickle Clover out - I think he deliberatley goes to the furthest corner just so that he can have his bum tickled!

Back