• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuffle Bunnies for rehoming?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Do snuffle bunnies come up for rehoming? I have an indoor snuffle bun and i wondered if she would be better with a friend. Would she cope with the neutering though- under anesthetic? Thanks.

Yep, im sure theres a snuffles bun for rehoming at the minute on RR :) Cant remember how i came across him/her though :oops: Think it may have been a little white bun, not that that helps you :oops:

Here she is! Its Mindy :love: I keep looking at her on RR :love: Only trouble is shes bonded already :( You can still look though :lol:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=13332

xXx

Last edited:
I have a snuffle bun. He is lovely. A really nice bunny that is very affectionate. He is grey in colour and has been neutered. He currently live indoors and I am wondering what to pair him up with as I was thinking that I should keep him here but I don't have any female snufflys.

If you think they'd make a nice pair then let me know.

Beth

Aww is that him in your signature. He is lovely. Adonia is my netherland dwarf. She is not on meds at the moment, but if she had a bad bout i wouldn't hesitate to get her on baytril and ronaxon again. Yes i'm definately thinking about it. I will let you know, thankyou :)

Aww is that him in your signature. He is lovely. Adonia is my netherland dwarf. She is not on meds at the moment, but if she had a bad bout i wouldn't hesitate to get her on baytril and ronaxon again. Yes i'm definately thinking about it. I will let you know, thankyou :)

No, that was 'Brownie', my special wildie who I hope is still out there somewhere.

The snuffly bunny is Floyd. He has been on septrin and baytril. I completely forgot to say in the post last night that he is a front dental bunny as well:( Sorry. That would probably mean that he is going to stay here:(

Let us know if you want to take on a snuffly AND a front dental bun tho - if you do, we have just the little man for you!! I can't tell you how lovely he is. He will happily jump into my lap for a fuss and is so loving.;) A real little sweetie pie (Isn't he Sue?? Hunnybunny2007;);))

Beth

Back