• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Velvet ...especialy for her new mummy

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Well...Velvet is soon to have a new mummy and daddy .. (brave people .. ;) )

so i thought some new pics were in order. ;)

She went in the run at the weekend and she was sooooooooo funny ..

i usualy have the runs on the flags but this time i had set one up on the grass .. Velvet went crackers ... tons of binkies ..and then flipped herself over on her back with her legs in the air ..:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive seem her sprawl before ..usualy in the big runs big litter tray ...but never like that :lol:

of course by the time id got my camera she had got up :roll::roll:

but i got a couple of boring pics instead ;)

2010_0118may20100001.jpg

2010_0118may20100002.jpg

and one back in her hutch...definatly not amused at letting somebun else have a turn in the run :lol:

2010_0118may20100003.jpg

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Oooh thank you! I love that second pic, she looks like she's been caught with her paw in the biscuit jar! :lol: OH prefers the first one because she looks less of a handful :lol: He went searching for the 'Where's mine' thread to get my daily fix of bunneh and got this instead :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh yes, and I'm trying to PM you, photobucket is being none too cooperative :?

Well...Velvet is soon to have a new mummy and daddy .. (brave people .. ;)

Or maybe just stoopid :lol:

Tell her I got some of her new toys in the post today and the rest will be here soon, I would ask you to give her a stroke from me but... :lol:

:love: :mrgreen: :love:

I am so pleased you are going to give her a home. I met her when i was up visiting in Feb and she is beautiful. Well done for braving (or stooopiding :lol: )
Im over the moon for her

Back