• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie & Blanche. Love at first site?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
So, I took my new bunster Blanche to the vets the other day and he's said she appears to be in absolutely perfect condition. So I decided to bite the bullet, so to speak and have an attempt at bonding her with Archie.

Possibly the easiest thing I've ever done in my life. For the first 5minutes Archie sniffed her a little bit, she lay down, he humped her and then just flopped out next to her :love:

I've been a bit nervous all day and constantly watching them after the Leo incident. But they seem so happy together. They've been running around what little space there is and she keeps on doing binkies. If Archie gets up to move, she follows him and vice versa. :love:

Archie the old man.

I luffs his beard :love:

Blanche comes to get involved.

I love Archies beard so so much.

:love:

Kisses :love::love::love:

Sadly I didn't get any of them flopped out becaues my phone battery died. I hopes this is true love. What d'ya think?

Just to clarify as well the hutch is a brand new one that no bunster has ever been in and we've blocked off the bottom half of it so it is only a small place :)

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww! :love::love:

He looks like he has a massive grin on his face too in the third from last pic! :D

Back