• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toilet Training Probs

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Hi ive posted before about litter training but seem to have got stuck in a rut! My two buns are currently living in my bedroom (had to move back in with mum) and im trying to get them litter trained but im not sure if ive left it too late.
They have got 2 litter trays, one is a normal size and the other is twice the size, which they do use but not all of the time! im not really bothered about the poos dotting my floor but its the constant treading in wee that is starting to get to me!
The thing is have i left it too late in trying as they have already weed on the carpet and i cant get the smell out so they just see it as an extension of their tray! I say 'they' but i think its Daisy thats the culprit with the wee! She even done it on my bed!! Any ideas would be appreciated!! Thanks :D

Oh I can sympathise. Is it quite a soft carpet? I find with mine if it's soft they naturally wee on it. I don't think they can help it. :?

As for on the bed I find something waterproof and then an old thin duvet you can shove in the machine works well. Doesn't help when you are IN the bed though.

*is no help*

it is quite soft i suppose, im not bothered if the carpet gets ruined its just old carpet from my bros room was only gona get thrown away but treading in wet patches is annoying!! yeah i was thinking of getting a cheap shower curtain and covering my bed but Daisy weed on it when i was in it the other night! Little darling!! When me and my oh get our own place they are gona have their own room and im gona lino it, hopefully that wont hold the smell and they may just use their tray!! I can but hope!

Back