• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dewlap

Dont think so... i think it depends on the breed :)

Fuzzums hasn't got one, she is a lionhead :)
Daisy has a little one...

But Toffee has a big one, though he is a boy :?

Ruby hasn't got one so it's not all girlies.
I think they pluck fur out of it when making nests? Not sure though :oops:

Neither of my girlies have them! One is a mini lop and one a dwarf lop (a big dwarf lop at that!):D

My females do have them- they are un-neutered i'm in the process of getting them done. I also have been feeding them 10x as much as they need due to going with manufactorers recommendations before realising this is too much.

My females do have them- they are un-neutered i'm in the process of getting them done. I also have been feeding them 10x as much as they need due to going with manufactorers recommendations before realising this is too much.

I did exactly this, and wondered why they didn't eat as much hay and weighed as much as a small child! :roll: The manufacturers will do anything to generate more revenue.

I did exactly this, and wondered why they didn't eat as much hay and weighed as much as a small child! :roll: The manufacturers will do anything to generate more revenue.

The only thing i do notice is that my rabbits have never had any health problems, bar four of them with eye problems, three of which have cleared up oh and my bunny who has teeth issues. I wonder if it does help the gut, because they are never off there food!! Greedy little things :)

Used to cost me £80 for just pellets before i figured how to do it cheaper at vet uk. Now i realise it's next to nothing to feed them on pellets and i need to figure out a way to increase there hay intake- i'm surprised in all the time i've had them they haven't had more teeth problems given that several of them are not interested in hay. I have only one dental bun,but he loves his hay!

What is it? The big fur collar that looks like another chin when they lie down?? All mine have them even my boy Carlisle. Its just fur though no fat under it that I can feel anyway.

Back