• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ahhh life's good

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Sitting out with buns, who are having a good explore and the odd tizzy fit. Rabbit forum on my blackberry, sun shining and NEIGHBOURS SON BLATTERING AWAY ON HIS FLIPPIN DRUMS!!!!!!!! Maybe he'll put his stick through them...... Or maybe I will...... Doesn't seem to fizz on the rabbits though.

Hey! drums are awesome and one of the most difficult instruments to play well :lol:.

Hmm I should learn to play mine, they're sat in my parents house gathering dust :oops:.

Hey! drums are awesome and one of the most difficult instruments to play well :lol:.

Hmm I should learn to play mine, they're sat in my parents house gathering dust :oops:.

I agree actually! I'm supposed to be learning to play them in church. Have just about got a 4/4 beat going. I think they are more fun to play than to listen to!!!:p

Back