• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley the gorgeous mini lop

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
This is wee Harley. A friend of ours told us about him. Originally from the Pets at Home adoption centre, he was adopted to a lady who only had him a few weeks before he found himself on gumtree just before easter.
We agreed to take him with the prospect of trying to rehome him once he was sorted out and settled etc as he had been moved around a lot. Once here though theres no way hes going anywhere. Hes a little sweetheart. :love:

DSC00351Small.jpg

DSC00350Small.jpg

DSC00345Small.jpg

DSC00379Small.jpg

DSC00381Small.jpg

We got the wee teddy from a charity shop for 50p. He adores it and loves to groom him! :lol:
His poos are so much better as when we got him he wasnt eating and had hamster sized poo's. I was so chuffed i did take pics of those as well :D:lol: but as its tea time i wont show you those

I think the girl said she got him as she had two buns and one of them died so she put him in with the female but she attacked him quite badly. Not surprising at this time of year and she wasnt spayed. I did offer to try and help her to bond them etc but she said he was in the top half of a two tier cage as she had no where else for him to go and would just prefer to give him away

Back