• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally Managed to come back :-)

Hi Everyone..... I finally managed to muster up the guts to come back on here, since losing my Toshi, then Flossie I haven't had the strength to come on here (possibly scared of getting easily upset at other's losing their beloved bunny friends) which I feel quite silly for..

Been on here 5 minutes and feel the lump at the back of my throat already :cry:

Since my last visit on 20th Aug last year, I have lost my girl Smokey (toshi bubby's sister) and just last week my old girl Rosie (well she was only 7) passed after a mystery lump was found in her upper abdomen.. the vets said tumor or blockage.. she had motility drugs and a ultrasound scan which showed gas reflection (so the vet thought more blockage than tumor) but whichever it was pushing on her diaphram making breathing hard and painful... she was on metacalm and metaclop.. but sadly after picking up a lot.. she went back down hill - and she died in my arms last week. My poor beautiful Dutchess x x x

Hope you are all well and your bunsters are fighting fit and as cheeky as ever... :wave:

Going to have a nose around now and try not to cry :roll::oops:

Back