• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

merlins teefs are playing up already

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
saw the vet recently....merlin had his myxi jab.......his back teefs one side are very long........she said to keep an eye on him.

yesterday he had a sticky bum..unheard of for him...and hes been not right...and hes virtually stopped eating his hay...but is managing some pellets.....just like bif does when her teefs play up. hes just like bif..the teeniest spur does the trick...makes me need a dental.......i dont know why.:oops:
salem kitty is having a heart scan friday..vets just rang to say they can take merlin thursday and keep him on overnite and come home with salem next day...whoo hoo. thats me feelin much much better.......and hopefully merlin too. mm methinks im gonna hve to borrow mums buns carrier for merlin.

Dental buns are such a worry! Sending lots of vibes for Merlin and hoping that you will have good news from Salem's heart scan xx

thank you.

im so worried bout the wickle fella..for days now hes been running into his hide in his cage whenever i walk into my daughters room. when hes out hell run and hide under her bed or run into his cage and hide from me:(
hes never done that before..and hes lethargic and not eating hay but at the mo still able to consume pellets but not his usual amount..and ehs hardly drinking his water. hes pooping..luckily....but not as much or as big.

im dreading him going off tomorrow...but its a problem that needs sorting.

yes thank you....poor salems a huge concern:(

Back