• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Smudge

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I've just come upstairs to find Smudge has been destroying the vetbed. Well, I know he's been digging it so I'm assuming it was him. Is there anything I can give him to break it down IF he's ingested it? I don't think he has because there was evidence of the destruction left scattered and I will keep an eye on him at dinner time. I'm assuming the best thing is to get him to eat lots of hay?

Rabbits huh? :roll:
I would agree with lots of hay, I don't know if you have any 'treat-ums' ? If they break down hair would they break down other stuff too??

Sorry I'm not much help,I'm sure someone more experianced will be along soon :)

I did have those but we've finished them and I didn't know whether to replace them or not. He's been tucking into grass and hay in the garden and more hay now so he's eating. I'll just keep an eye on him. Not sure how I'm going to secure the edges so he can't get to it. :?

Back