• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I bought a horse ! and introducing Harley?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
well, I actually bought her three weeks ago :D

Some of you might remember her??
So, here is Cleo
1-13.jpg

cleodudley006-1.jpg

2-11.jpg

and here is my new part loan horse, Harley (not sure if i've introduced him before??)
4-10.jpg

2-12.jpg

1-12.jpg

harleyu014.jpg

I loaned Cleo but then in January she had to move to a new yard too far away for me to loan her :( then last month I got a text from her owner asking if i wanted to buy her :D and well you know what the answer was :p

Awww Cleo is gorgeous.
I love cobs with feathered feet. :love: Good luck keeping them white in winter though ;) :lol:

WOW! You guys must be soooo rich! How on earth do you afford them? If you don't mind me asking what job do you do? Sorry - beautiful horses!!! :love:

I find it far easier cleaning up horses than rabbits!
Cleo is lovely, sad you've clipped all her feathers off, but I suppose if you're working her a lot, it's only kinder in this hot weather.
She's a very pretty little mare!

AAwww what a beautiful pair. My daughter is saving up to buy her won for when she is older.:):D

They are beautiful. I love horses, i so wanted one when i was younger, but my bunnies and dog seem to keep me so busy now.
You may think i am mad but do you think horses and rabbits are similar types of animals? except for the size difference of course:shock:.
I think they have the same intelligence.:)

Back