• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lol this morning

This morning I was stood in front of Princess with the food bag and was talking to the OH, well Princess WAS NOT amused I was talking and not feeding, so she stood there thumping at me and picking the food bowl up and throwing it about. :lol: did make me chuckle.

This morning I was stood in front of Princess with the food bag and was talking to the OH, well Princess WAS NOT amused I was talking and not feeding, so she stood there thumping at me and picking the food bowl up and throwing it about. :lol: did make me chuckle.

LOL - I love it when they do that - Lady Inca often throws her bowl across the floor, if you're not quick enough presenting the royal breakfast one is not amused! :lol::lol:

If I have too much of a lie-in on a Sat/Sun (like after 8am :roll:), Tibbsy bangs her ceramic food bowl off the laminate flooring until I get up and feed them! It sound like gunshots going off in the livingroom - my neighbour even asked me if everything was ok after the first time.
Imagine her face when I explained that it was my stroppy teenaged rabbit having a tantrum!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ha! Just be glad that food demanding doesn't involve jumping on your bed several times at seven o'clock and digging at your legs until you get up!

Thanks Mini for the early alarm call this morning. :roll: :lol:

Back