• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please, Please Think of Eddie :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has been on treatment for pneumonia.
Over the last hour he has gone rapidly downhill and I dont think he will pull through :cry:

I have just spoken with C who agreed to me giving Eddie a shot of diuretic aswell as all his other meds. We both feel that attempting to rush him to the surgery will finish him off :cry: :cry:

Eddie is mouth breathing and very, very ill

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thinking of poor eddie and sending him every spare vibe i have (admittedly not many at the moment :roll:)
i dont know how u do it jane, ur amazinly strong! Keep it up for those bunnys xxxx

Thanks guys

The diuretic has really helped. Eddie has done a huge wee and he is looking much more comfortable. His lungs sound dreadful though and I know he's on borrowed time :cry: But as long as we can keep him comfortable and he wants to keep going we'll do our best for him xx

Sorry to hear about Eddie.:( Glad to hear he's comfortable and hope he picks up a bit on the meds -sue:wave:

Back