• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online Rabbit Hutch Maker Recommendations?

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Not sure whether to get a double 6ft hutch without a ramp for my 4 to live in, or 2 singles? If singles would like them to come with runs.

Can anyone advise please?

Lou x

Kernow Pet Housing.

http://www.kernowpethousing.co.uk/

These are my new Kernow hutches for boarding. They are made to order and are exceptional quality. Flat packed and easy to take apart when you need to move. The hutches can be made with a ramp or as single storeys. I love the quality. These are 7 foot long, 3 foot deep and 2 and 1/2 foot high on each level.

Erected004.jpg

This is an older one with a run under (6x3x2 1/2 on top and 2ft high in the run)

KernowPetHousing6x3x3Double002-1.jpg

They also come as a single storey with attached run.

His prices are individual for each hutch so good to give him a call and he'll give you a quote.

any ideas when the website will be working again? really interested in this as I am looking for a big hutch with run underneth to keep my 3 rabbits in x

any ideas when the website will be working again? really interested in this as I am looking for a big hutch with run underneth to keep my 3 rabbits in x

Please see my reply on other thread re this housing. I don't think it'll be back in operation as David is no longer concentrating on hutch making but is using his carpentry skills in house renovation/kitchen fitting.

He will still make hutches now and again as needed but you'd need to be able to collect from Cornwall to make it worth his while (as courier costs are very high). You could give him a call.

Helen

Back