• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In for GA dental tomorrow while recovering from...

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
Hi my little bun Freeda is going in for a dental tomorrow as her back teeth a growing in the wrong direction. I wouldn't be this worried but she's recovering from snuffles and i know how bad bunny's are under anesthetic anyway.
Any spare vibes would be very much appriciated.:)

*huge vibes*

Let us know how it goes and try and keep yourself busy while they're away. The days drag when a GA is involved :(

Hope everything goes well. If it's encouraging, my Santa is also a chronic snuffly dental bun and she actually bounces back from dentals as well, if not better, than many other buns I've had under GA. Rabbits haven't necessarily read the rule book on how they are supposed to react to things, so you needn't assume that it will automatically be troublesome. If her tooth roots are part of the problem, a dental may well help anyway as it will relieve some of that upward pressure.

Good luck xx

Just got back from dropping Freeda off. I'm already worried and she's not going down till 10 :(. I wish they did bunny visiting hours like at the hospital.:lol:

Just to update you all on Freed, she's had her dental and when i rang up to see how she was at 2pm they said she was fine.
I hope it's all gone ok and i can pick her up tomorrow (fingers crossed).:)

Thanks for all the vibes.xxx

Back