• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for anyone after a chinchilla fix

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
love my little boy loads :love::love::love::love::love:

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

008.jpg

013.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

They just make me think of pokemon :love:

This sounds like a stupid question but what do they actually "do"? Like can some of them be cuddely etc etc?

AWWW! He is sooooooo cute! :love:

I've never had/wanted a chin before, but lately, I've been thinking one day...! Those pics have confirmed it!

xxx

They just make me think of pokemon :love:

This sounds like a stupid question but what do they actually "do"? Like can some of them be cuddely etc etc?

lol they are mental such amusing creatures to watch my boy would bounce off the walls if he could!

I think it depends on the chinchilla to be honest my boy is friendly but hes not a cuddly boy and hates being picked up but if you sit on the floor while hes exercising he will run up to me and sometime climb on me to. they are so much better in pairs and would prefere cuddling up to their own kind then to a human to be honest.

I couldnt be without a chinchilla now :love: such charaters :love:

Me and my daughter call them "Balls of dust"....like youre not holding anything at all...the fur is that soft...
Hes a lickle smasher!!:love:

Back