• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on me and fluffies!

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Hi all

Gosh I have not posted on this forum for so long - sorry! :oops:

Well just thought I would make the effort and update peeps who remember me on, well, me and the fluffies.

Well I got married almost 4 weeks ago in Mauritius :D had an amazing time. We went on safari in South Africa afterward also which was just amazing!

If you want a nosey some pics at below link (they're public links so no worries if you don't use facebook)

Wedding
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=416588&id=770010009&l=1e01121512

Safari
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=413733&id=770010009&l=ff9ca91f3c

Bunnies went on holiday to bunny boarding too and all was good there. Still have Winter and Alice, and Zion and Zara and all is well at the mo. Had heart attack this morning - had to move Winter & Alice's hutch/run on to loose slabs on the grass as had new shed installed and will soon be building their new bunny palaces (8ftx6.5ftx6ft roofed aviaries with 6ftx2ftx2ft hutches) - and looked out to the garden to find Winter having a stand off with Chui (cat)! Yes he dug out of the smallest space - little git hehe.

Will keep you all posted on the bunny palace building front. I'm so excited I will actually get to sit in with my babies and spend some time with them!

Chui is a little darling and love him to bits.

I hope you're all well. I am really sorry I haven't been on the forum much - I'll never forget all of the support I received when Fia was very poorly and was put to sleep. Now wedding is over (sadly) I can 'commit' a bit more hehe.

Hugs to all!

Shiv

Hi Shiv :wave:

I bet your Wedding was fantastic !!

So pleased to hear the Buns are all well and it'll be great for them to have the new aviaries. Looking forward to pics of them :D

Back