• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rabbits of Skomer Island - short bbc programme about wildies

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Mark recording this short bbc programme for me the other day & I watched it earlier - have to say I sat & awwwwwwwwed all the way through it! :love::love::love:

Thought I'd share it with you guys - it's about 9 minutes long, but really worth watching :D

Hope the link works :oops:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0078yx9

Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Thank you for that! I've seen it before but I don't think you could ever tire of that beautiful place and the gorgeous bunnies. I think I'd like to live there :D

Thanks! I watched almost all of it right up to the part when the owl came on! Don't know what happened after that. Can anyone tell me if it's safe to watch for a blubbering wreck when it comes to little animals getting eaten!! :oops:

Thanks! I watched almost all of it right up to the part when the owl came on! Don't know what happened after that. Can anyone tell me if it's safe to watch for a blubbering wreck when it comes to little animals getting eaten!! :oops:

Same here. I got someone else to watch that part for me. Apparently it's safe for bunnies after the owl as all the spring flowers ocme out and they can hide...

Are they still there? I'd like to go visit but I'm sure I read somewhere that lots of the rabbits suddenly died.

Back