• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

hun-bun

Warren Scout
:wave: Just like to say a big hi to everyone. I am mummy to 4 rabbits. 2 mini lops, Razzle and Dazzle, a nethie called cookie and his beloved Suki is a dwarf lop. I also have a cat called George who actually belongs to my neighbour! but prefers us, a hamster called Marley ( she is my daughters), and 2 giant African land snails!! not to mention the husband and 2 kids!!! Hope to upload some pics of my rabble soon.
Thanks for reading

Hello and welcome to RU - hope you have plenty of spare time as you will definately be addicted to RU soon!!!

Cant wait to see some pics x

:wave: Love the way the husband and kids come last on the list :lol:

We love seeing photos of bunnies on here - get your camera out!

:wave: Just like to say a big hi to everyone. I am mummy to 4 rabbits. 2 mini lops, Razzle and Dazzle, a nethie called cookie and his beloved Suki is a dwarf lop. I also have a cat called George who actually belongs to my neighbour! but prefers us, a hamster called Marley ( she is my daughters), and 2 giant African land snails!! not to mention the husband and 2 kids!!! Hope to upload some pics of my rabble soon.
Thanks for reading
Thanks guys for the warm welcome

Hi..I am Jaser from Australia and i am a newbie in forums work.I am feeling very glad to join forums work..I want to say hello to all of my visitors in this forums site....:roll:

Back