• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penny my brothers rabbit has a cancerous tumour.

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:

It's in her sweat gland around her front right leg.

The most disgusting thing is that the result were available on Friday but when my brothers fiancee rang up they said the vet had half day, so Tamsin just assumed that the lump wasn't anything overly serious (Penny is a bunny prone to cysts on her chest area), she rang up yesterday to find it was indeed serious:cry:.

She's having an operation tomorrow to remove it, hopefully they've got it before it's spread.

Please can Penny have any spare vibes.

She is 6 and her husbun is 7 :cry:

This is Penny :(
SDC11331.jpg

Thank you, I've got everything crossed for tomorrow.

I'm still shocked that the vets didn't contact my brother or his partner on Friday when they got the results :evil:.

xx

Hey, update, I spoke to my brother, Penny is now back home, she's quiet but eaten and is toileting correctly :).

She has a check-up on Friday.

Apparently the vet said she was the fastest bunny they've had come around. She woke up and was munching away like she'd never been fed :lol::love:.

Back