• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Breed?

Tasha555

New Kit
this is my new bunny from pets at home i couldnt leave her there she was sooo tame and i didnt want any kid having her and getting bored of her after a week so i took her i cant belive i did but im going to wait and get her a friend and have her as a house bunny :D
28301_388972377514_538367514_3900923_8378374_n.jpg

i didnt want to pay £27.50 on a rabbit coz there is ones cheaper and in resuces but she is soo tame sat there for cuddles and coming to the cage wanted fuss soo i couldnt and my sister didnt stop me :( lol but im nbot sure to get a neutured male or a female coz she is 10-12 weeks old do u think a young female will bond with her better now?

i didnt want to pay £27.50 on a rabbit coz there is ones cheaper and in resuces but she is soo tame sat there for cuddles and coming to the cage wanted fuss soo i couldnt and my sister didnt stop me :( lol but im nbot sure to get a neutured male or a female coz she is 10-12 weeks old do u think a young female will bond with her better now?

You'd best wait until she's been spayed and let her hormones settle.

she's lovely. i would wait until she has been spayed and then get her a neutered boy to be friends with :) think most P@H buns are mixed breeds x

shes lovely :love:
youll still struggle to get a female to bond with her even at this young age.
get her speyed and then get a neutered boy :)

Its veyr hard to tell the breed of a rabbit until they are fully grown. Sometimes you can guess, but because of the way they grow it can often be inaccurate. It doesn't matter on her breed though really, personality counts more (plus, from a pet shop she is most likely to be a cross breed).

I agree about not getting her a friend until she is spayed and recovered from it, and then getting a neutered male.

yeah i know but its nice to know soo the size i could know how much too feed her i was told from them and they say they eat carrot and brocilli but they like herbs more like mint and basil,dill and stuff right? they like the storng taste?

That really depends on the rabbit. Bigger rabbits don't really need much more food food than smaller rabbits because 80-90% of their diet should be hay, so the rest is a relatively small amount. She will need a bit more while she is growing though. Remember any diet changes do them gradually, and only make one change at one time.

dont go off the measurements on the bag, I made that mistake! When they are adults they will want 10-20g of pellets a day and unlimited hay, not sure how many pellets a baby needs

Back