• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Suanne & anyone else who likes fluffy lionhead bunnies!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Suzanne asked me to post some more pics of our new little girls last week, but I didn't get chance with one thing & another.

Managed to get a few tonight - but only a few, as they've both become camera shy & kept turning away every time I tried to take one!! :roll: :lol:

Here they are anyway - Fifi (agouti) & Mitzi (white/grey) :love:

They've settled in very well & have obviously been well cared for before going into rescue :) Mitzi is the more timid of the two, but Fifi loves being groomed & when I've finished grooming her, she looks up at me as if to say 'don't stop mummy I'm enjoying it!' :love:

Hope you like their pics :)

DSCF4857.jpg

DSCF4856.jpg
DSCF4855.jpg

Their pen in the bedroom they share with Finlay :)

DSCF4849.jpg

:love::love: Aww Denise they look so happy and I bet they love all the space they have! Fifi has such an unusual colouring. So pleased they get to spend the rest of their days with you. :D

Thanks guys :)

They aren't quite adventurous enough to explore upstairs yet when they can - but that will come with time I'm sure.

We might book them in to be speyed spring bank week when I'm off. After they've settled down, the plan is to try them with Finlay. Then they'll be able to share the whole room :)

Feel nervous already though about their speys as they aren't young girls at 5 1/2 years old :?

I am sure they will be fine. We have had two 8 year olds spayed successfully this year :)

I hope so, but I just remember what Amelia & Annabelle were like last year Liz - so am very apprehensive - especially as we lost Annabelle 5 weeks later :( Which I know wasn't related to her spey but it's still made me wary :(

I've not had chance to take them in yet to the vets yet Poly for a check up, as Jane was on leave last week & with Thomas being poorly this weekend. I'm hoping to get them in next week.

I hope so, but I just remember what Amelia & Annabelle were like last year Liz - so am very apprehensive - especially as we lost Annabelle 5 weeks later :( Which I know wasn't related to her spey but it's still made me wary :(

I've not had chance to take them in yet to the vets yet Poly for a check up, as Jane was on leave last week & with Thomas being poorly this weekend. I'm hoping to get them in next week.

I would be the same, as you know we have also lost bunnies during neuterings ( although we would have lost them anyway) but was just trying to be positive for you :)

Thanks amyhhh :)

I would be the same, as you know we have also lost bunnies during neuterings ( although we would have lost them anyway) but was just trying to be positive for you :)

I know - thanks Liz :) Trying to think positive, because I know it's best in the long run but suppose I just wish they were done already :(

Back