• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopefully Dobbins new friend!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Here we are, this is the gorgeous girl whom we are hoping Dobbin will take to!!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=219607

Hopefully we are picking her up on Saturday or next Saturday, then she will ahve a week or two in the house with us, while dobbin is in the shed and then we will bond them. (Everything is crossed)

I really dont want Dobbin to be lonely and i think it is. I am still coming to terms with the loss of Twinkle but i have to think of Dobbins needs.

We are going to meet her on Saturday, she looks and sounds gorgeous, a perfect match for Dobbin - that is what we are hoping!! As i have said i just hope Twinkle knows that we are not replacing her, no bunny could ever take her place. I am certain she would not want Dobbin to be lonely.

Erin from the rescue has simply been fantastic, i seem to have been asking hundreds of questions and she has answered them alll she has been so helpful.

I will be honest i am very worried, nervous, excited, scared so many feelings.

What do you all think?

Sue
xx

She's absolutely stunning! :love: Loads and loads of 'good luck' vibes. It sounds like she's had a miserable time, poor angel. :(

Aww she is beautiful! I read her story when it was posted and it made me so angry, I'm so glad she's going to such a good home!

Twinkle wouldn't want Dobbin to be lonely, and she'll know you aren't replacing her.

Good luck with her, you're being really strong xxxx

Hi Sue :wave:

I told Isabelle all about you today and she is very excited (in fact, she is fast asleep now due to all the excitement!)

I have no doubt that Izzy will have an absolutely fantastic home with you and Dobbin. I know how hard it is to open your heart to another bunny after the loss of your baby but you have been extremely selfless thinking of Dobbin's needs first. You are right, Twinkle would not want Dobbin to be lonely.

See you on Saturday! :wave:

xxx

i missed the thread on the poor bunny before....shes stunning and a gorgeous colour. :love:
im glad she has a home now and sure they'll be happy together. :love:
good luck. :)

I was wondering if you were going to get another bunny friend for Dobbin. I was looking at Izzy on the thread the other day and she sounds lovely. You will never be able to replace Twinkle but I'm sure you have enough love to give to another bunny and you can offer her a great home. Dobbin is very lucky.

I hope everything goes well. :D

she is lovely! :love: I'm sure Bobbin will be very happy to have another girl in his life. We had very mixed feelings about getting a new girl when we lost Honey, but its so lovely to see Hector and Lluna happy together :love::love:

Back