• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Betula just went for another cat to save my Tinkerbell!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Ive been out doing some gardening and had all the animals out with me (my cats are normally house cats but come out with me supervised just in our garden)

Anyway i was in the shed and next thing i saw Betula go flying across the lawn, panicking thinking she was going for a bird i jumped out the shed and saw a huge tabby cat chasing Tinkerbell across the end of the garden :shock::shock::shock: Betula flew at this cat, it panicked and legged it over the fence, i managed to shout at Betula in time before she went after it... she just run back in the house, think she thought she was in trouble bless her.

Poor Tinkerbell is really shaken up :? never seen this cat before infact its only the second cat in over a year ive ever seen in my garden. So glad Betula was out there, Crystal hadnt seen it.

Always drama at my house!!!!! :?

My cats are very protective of the buns and piggies as well. They always see off unwanted cats in our garden. Its very sweet. They're often lying next to one of the rabbits or on top of the piggies hutch in the garden keeping an eye on them. For some reason my oldest cat Phoebe and Carlisle my white bun seem to have a nice little bond going on. They like to be in each others company having a sleep. Phoebe makes him feel safe and i'm not sure why she likes him because she seems pretty digusted by Lilly and Dexter :lol:

Aww :)

I love stories of animals ignoring the species divide. Like when an animal looks after babies that aren't her own kind.

Back