• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are so lucky

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:):):)

It has been a couple of very exhausting weeks for us. loosing two bunnies and I think I have counted at least another 11 that are unwell at the moment. We seem to live at the vets, taking at least two or three buns at a time and if we are not their we are waiting for the phone to ring.

But despite all this I think we are so lucky as I swear we get all the best bunnies :love::love:

We had a new arrival on Sunday ( third attempt to get him :roll:) and he is just wonderful. He is 8 years old and has a 101 health problems and I have no idea what his future holds but he is amazing. We have spent the last 2 days cuddling, he even got into bed with me this morning and had brekkie together :oops:. He loves licking my nose and seems to only eat if you hand feed him :lol::lol:

Harvey reminds me so much of a certain other bunny that has left a huge hole in my life :love: He has even started jumping on and off the sofa with the same disasterous maneuvers :? Due to his weak back legs.

Not only that i have just left him sleeping on the floor with Elwood, Eddie and wesley :love: How amazing is that :D:D:D

I will post pictures when I have time, but time is something we are very short on at the moment, especially as Harvey cuddling takes sooo long :lol:

And thank you to Erin who asked if we could take this special boy :wave:

awww Liz ... im pleased you are feeling sooooooo positive ..

perhaps the buns that leave you after a short time are the most special ones ..perhaps they move over to rainbow bridge to allow another special bun to share your love .. :D

awww Liz ... im pleased you are feeling sooooooo positive ..

perhaps the buns that leave you after a short time are the most special ones ..perhaps they move over to rainbow bridge to allow another special bun to share your love .. :D

Things are pretty tough at the moment, but how can you not smile when a big old dribbly bun is licking your nose :lol:

You should have seen Wesley when he met Harvey. He was so binky happy :lol: he did a big happy flop on the sofa but kept rolling because of the weight of his bad leg. When Harvey jumps on the sofa for a rest, Wesley jumps up to wash his head. :love: they had only met about half and hour previous, how lovely is that :D

Here's a picture to get you started, I will post more in stories and photos later :D

P5090156.jpg

Back