• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friendly Robin (the bird type)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have a Robin that visit's our garden and she is so tame and now when we whistle her she appears, Mike is trying to get her to feed out of his hand, she is so very friendly. We have found this before with Robin's has anyone else?
Robin005.jpg

Robin008.jpg

Robin009.jpg

Robin012.jpg

Robin013.jpg

Robin014.jpg

That's great.

Fi's mum was gardening and one sat in her shoulder waiting for worms and seeds. Also my stepmon has Pheasants and a Robin that come every day and if she doesn't put food out they tap their beaks on the patio window :lol::lol:

That's great.

Fi's mum was gardening and one sat in her shoulder waiting for worms and seeds. Also my stepmon has Pheasants and a Robin that come every day and if she doesn't put food out they tap their beaks on the patio window :lol::lol:

We have 2 Partridge's that come several times a day for food and they stand on our doorstep in the back garden as if to say "we are here" :lol:

My parents in Barbados has a resident Guinea Fowl. She comes into the kitchen and drops fruit, worms and all sorts in front of my mum as a 'gift'.
:love:

:love: he's lovely, we used to have one that came back reguraly a few years ago, he used to sit and watch me mow the lawn, then come down and look for grubs etc

he then started to look really old, so when the first year came that he never came back, i think he had left us :cry:

we have some other robins passing by, but i know they are not him and much younger

Back