• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunnery (Staffs)

*fluffybunny*

Warren Scout
Hello :wave:

Just wanted to say how great Jo is at the Bunnery!
My 2 went in last week for the first time and Jo was brilliant with them :D
She phoned and texted me updates and really knew what she was talking about. I don't think Sooty wanted to come home cause he's been sulking since he came home on Friday and has only just started playing with his toys and binkying again :lol:
So for anyone who's considering boarding there, i 100% recommend it!!

Penny x

My bunnies stay with Jo when i go away, you shoulve called in here for a cuppa! Im literally 2 mins down the road! My babies never want to come home either :lol: Jo really does spoil them and her knowledge on health problems etc is fantastic :) xxx

Mine are going for 2 weeks on Saturday. My daughters Guinea pig is going too. Its nice to be able to have a holiday without worrying about the buns.

I just wish there was one closer to me :(

I've never found any great boarding in Milton Keynes :( but I can highly recommend two in Northampton - Bunny Hops in Duston (about 5 minutes from the Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic which she uses) and Marilan at Kingsthorpe. Both cater for housebunnies. And then, of course, there's Tracy at RNGP Welfare in Rugby who knows pretty much all there is to know about bunnies.

Back