• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

King Alfie approves.....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
...... of his new throne.

DSCF9476_renamed_18886.jpg

DSCF9477_renamed_31177.jpg

DSCF9481_renamed_866.jpg

DSCF9480_renamed_1378.jpg

DSCF9478_renamed_15851.jpg

DSCF9482_renamed_3054.jpg

Bubbles prefers hiding underneath lol! :lol::lol::lol:

Awe he deserves his own throne after what he's been through! I couldnt help but notice the angle of his foot in the second picture as hes getting on this throne! It must be totally back to normal and fully functioning again :D

How gorgeous is Alfie? :love::love::love:

Do you want my completely unbiased opinion? :lol::lol:

I couldnt help but notice the angle of his foot in the second picture as hes getting on this throne! It must be totally back to normal and fully functioning again

It's definitely getting there. :D:D He can lay on his tummy with his feet sprawled out "froggy style" now, which he couldn't do at first.

He still struggles with crawling under very low things because his foot doesn't seem to want to flex the way he needs it to in order to crawl on his tummy iyswim. I'm not sure if that's just a little odd thing he'll be stuck with or if it will come with time. He's found a funny way of bending that foot to the side and dragging it along if he wants to scoot under something though, so it's not stopping him.

The throne might not last forever I know, but it's taken them 5 mths to half-demolish a couple of seagrass tunnels so if it lasts that long I'll be happy. :lol:

Back