• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bedding

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
my bunnies should be coming home tomorow :D :D but i dont know what to put in the bedding area? should i just put a layer of hay and woodchips in? or just woodchips or stuff it full of hay?! or something completly different?!

Will they be outside or inside? I put a layer of news paper doen and then lots of hay on top (it's still quite cold out there at night), I have litter trays with megazorb in the bottom and hay on top, I find that this works quite well :)

Hannah

As above, will they be inside or outside.

We have ours inside and did try newspaper/Shavings and Hay. We then bought two Large Dog Rugs (approx 6 quid i think). They are raised around the edge and the lining stops the cold from the floor running through. THey love them and the shape allows them to snuggle up too the sides.

Also can just be thrown in Washing machine :) and not as much cleaning and brushing

IMG_0707.jpg
IMG_0687-1.jpg

Back