• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

holiday boarding Midlands area

pol287

Warren Scout
Can anyone recommend a good bunny boarding place in the Midlands area? We usually use the Bunnery in Cannock which is excellent but unfortunately when we go away this summer it is unavailable.:cry: Don't want to leave my buns with just anyone! Thanks :)

Oh no :( We use the bunnery too in Cannock, Jo is excellent. Isnt there a branch in Bromsgrove too? Sadly i dont know of anywhere else decent locally. I know theres a sign up in our vets for bunny boarding, i have to go there later so can get the details for you? Not sure what its like, i guess you could call and ask to go and look round? xx

I wuold like to know as well, I am thinking of going away in october tho. Will have a look around and let you know if I find anything xx

Oh no :( We use the bunnery too in Cannock, Jo is excellent. Isnt there a branch in Bromsgrove too? Sadly i dont know of anywhere else decent locally. I know theres a sign up in our vets for bunny boarding, i have to go there later so can get the details for you? Not sure what its like, i guess you could call and ask to go and look round? xx

Have tried the Bromsgrove Bunnery but they have no vacancies either!
Jo really is excellent - I think I will find it hard to find a boarding facility as good as the Bunnery. :(

i got a facebook message about one of the Hopper Haven (the rescue i get my buns from) volunteers just starting a boarding service in the worcestershire area. let me know if you want details, not used them myself but as they are linked to hopper haven i would definately trust them with my buns :D

i got a facebook message about one of the Hopper Haven (the rescue i get my buns from) volunteers just starting a boarding service in the worcestershire area. let me know if you want details, not used them myself but as they are linked to hopper haven i would definately trust them with my buns :D

Ahh i got this too Donna! Glad someone is on the ball and thinking properly :lol::oops: Definately worth a try. I always go and look round before i book anything, maybe thats just me though :oops: xx

Ahh i got this too Donna! Glad someone is on the ball and thinking properly :lol::oops: Definately worth a try. I always go and look round before i book anything, maybe thats just me though :oops: xx

i would too, but i think its the experience in rabbit tummies id be interested in :oops: how many stasis buns have you lost type of questions :oops:

Thanks but that may be a little too South of the region. We are in Tamworth - 12 miles north of Birmingham.

I can highly recommend the Bilton Hilton in Rugby if you are still looking. It's a little bit out of your way, but Jess who runs the business has been looking after my bunnies for the last 3 years and she is lovely (she also works in animal care for moreton morrell college so knows her stuff!). If you want her details PM me and I will send them across.

Bunny Hall just south of Nottingham is really good - bit pricey for multiple buns but standard of care is excellent & they are pampered!

I am in Halesowen area of Birmingham B62 9NN.

I do boarding - however only take a couple at a time so may be booked - If you wish to give me a call on 07534101554 and let me know your off rabbit rehome. I can let you know if i have anything for you. My price is £10 for two rabbits and £6 for one - they have Large indoor accomodation and also in the day we let them out in runs in the garden. I am at home most days. They are cleaned out daily and we also supply all food and veg for that price. As we only board a couple at a time your bunnies get lots of one to one attention with us and all cuddles are free......:D

Our Establishment is called "The Bunny Hop Stop"

Alpha xx

Thanks but that may be a little too South of the region. We are in Tamworth - 12 miles north of Birmingham.

Yes, Chrissie, one of our volunteers has set up her own boarding business in ~Lower Quinton, Stratford, but thats about 1hr 15mins from Tamworth

I do boarding - however only take a couple at a time so may be booked - If you wish to give me a call on 07534101554 and let me know your off rabbit rehome. I can let you know if i have anything for you. My price is £10 for two rabbits and £6 for one - they have Large indoor accomodation and also in the day we let them out in runs in the garden. I am at home most days. They are cleaned out daily and we also supply all food and veg for that price. As we only board a couple at a time your bunnies get lots of one to one attention with us and all cuddles are free......:D

Alpha xx

:wave:, My bunnies were very well looked after at the Bunny Hop Stop last December so I can certainly recommend them :wave:
(From Molly & Oscar's Mum)

Alpha xx
Great - I will call you tomorrow to discuss :D

Would definitely recommend The Bunnery in Cannock. Check out the website.:D
Thanks, the last time I went away I only had Bobby and my friend looked after her, but with two there is a lot more mess, and I need Carlo to be kept an eye on just in case his toothies need looking at, so a bunny boarders would notice what needs to be noticed if you get me..will take a look at the websites, have you used them before??

Thanks, the last time I went away I only had Bobby and my friend looked after her, but with two there is a lot more mess, and I need Carlo to be kept an eye on just in case his toothies need looking at, so a bunny boarders would notice what needs to be noticed if you get me..will take a look at the websites, have you used them before??

Theres alot of us on here who use the bunnery in Cannock :) I wouldnt leave my bunnies with anyone else. Im just waiting to hear back from Jo, i hope shes got space for my babies this year as ive left booking late :( xXx

Theres alot of us on here who use the bunnery in Cannock :) I wouldnt leave my bunnies with anyone else. Im just waiting to hear back from Jo, i hope shes got space for my babies this year as ive left booking late :( xXx

Oh thats good then:) Its all new to me, but I wouldn't expect my friends or family to be able to give the level of care that I would expect, they have busy lives

thanks I will get in touch, hopefully October won't be too busy for them

Back