• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Conti colouring

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Can you get butterfly marked Conti's? I remember someone saying you couldn't, a while ago.....but I met one today. :love::love: ...Is he a true conti, or a cross?

He might of been a French lop cross, a friend of mine has a broken frenchie who holds his ears up sometimes :lol:

He might of been a French lop cross, a friend of mine has a broken frenchie who holds his ears up sometimes :lol:

Indigo's Tinker, and Becky's Scamp are Frenchie/Conti crosses....with one ear up, one down. :lol: :love::love:

I'd say big Ben would have to have been all Conti, as he was so sleek and "thin" with no stockiness that Conti/Frenchies have. He had a thin face too. (If you understand anything I've just said then I applaud you!! :lol:)

He might have had a cross with something else. But they were told he was a full conti. I can't believe he'd been there so long!! :(

no, I am 99% certain you cannot get butterfly marked contis... they only come in self colours... contis are very stocky and have large round heads too. He's most probably got something else in him, or he may even be papillon... Noisette and Oscar are pure muscle and are extremley sleek and slim! :wave:

no, I am 99% certain you cannot get butterfly marked contis... they only come in self colours... contis are very stocky and have large round heads too. He's most probably got something else in him, or he may even be papillon... Noisette and Oscar are pure muscle and are extremley sleek and slim! :wave:

Hmmm, ok. He is only 6 months. (even Frenhies are skinny minnies when young!;)) His ears were MAHOOSIVE! :shock:

I hope he gets a good home! :)

Back