• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toilet habits

Anne36

New Kit
Hi everyone,

I have a question about why my bunny's suddenly decided to use a blanket as his toilet! He has been using his litter tray no problems but the last couple of days when he is running about our lounge he jumps on to the sofa to join us (which we have covered with a blanket for him) and whilst he is investigating and rearranging us as usual, he does produce a significant number of droppings. These are normal, healthy droppings so this doesn't worry us unduly; we simply put them in his litter tray but wondered if there might be any reason as to why he has suddenly started to do this?! If it helps, he is about 4 months old and adorable!

Thanks for any advice.

Anne

I had Clover on the settee, and I always leave his carrying case on there for him to pop in to use as a toilet. He went in it the other day for a wee, then stopped, came back onto the settee, hopped onto his favourite cushion, and finished the wee off - it was obviously softer on his bum than the hay....:roll:

Back